#070 - Reframing the Narrative w/ Alexandra Cohl
Alexandra and I talk about art, writing, and podcasting and how creative works can be used to reframe narratives after trauma. This was a great conversation! Please support Alexandra's work on POD.DRALAND - it's AWESOME!
Remember, after the show, to take time out of your day to listen to someone else. Just 5 minutes. It’ll change your life.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. Check out more of what we do at mechoradio.com
Thanks again for listening! As always, you can support us on Patreon.
And thanks to Tanner for the music.
Follow me on Twitter to know what else is happening.
Listen to "My Wax Museum" on your favourite app!
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/7VF5
- Spotify: spoti.fi/2zNZcWO
- Apple Podcasts: apple.co/2OCYbWY
- Google Play: bit.ly/2DA9KgT
- Stitcher: bit.ly/2T1ucvm
- Swoot: https://bit.ly/2KCjE45
- TuneIn: http://bit.ly/2IjuNoc